Click here to find out more about Invisalign
Dentist in Virginia Beach, Dr. Shabana Zahir is Certified Invisalign Provider
What is Invisalign and How does it work?
- Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners (pictured to the side) to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign is made with 3D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective.
- A series of Invisalign aligners are custom-made for you, to move your teeth in the sequence. These movements are determined by your doctor as she maps out your unique Invisalign treatment plan.
- Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible. No one may even notice that you're wearing them, making Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle.
- Invisalign aligners are easily removable. So unlike with braces, you have the flexibility to remove your aligners to eat and drink what you want during treatment.
- You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would, for fresh breath and good oral hygiene.
- Your office visits during treatment don't involve metal or wire adjustments, you'll likely spend less time in the doctor's chair.
- Invisalign allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so that you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
- More than 2 million patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily.
- The virtually invisible aligners, which are made of a thermoplastic material uniquely developed for the Invisalign treatment plan, look similar to teeth-whitening trays. A series of Invisalign aligners are custom-made for you, to move your teeth in the sequence determined by your doctor.
Want to get started with your treatment? You will be on your way to straighter teeth and a beautiful smile within weeks of visiting our office. Please call our office today for a complimentary consultation at 757-962-7000.